Map & Road Directions
GPS: S34 09.812 E18 51.801
From Cape Town
- Proceed east along the N2 - direction Somerset West.
- Pass the airport on the left and proceed on the N2.
- Pass through 5 traffic lights. Continue on the N2 - direction Grabouw.
- Pass a Shell filling station on the right-hand side. You are now fairly close to the turn off.
- Turn right at the large signboard with an arrow right to Gordons Bay/Kleinmond.
- This turn-off is approximately 50km from Cape Town and 40km from the airport.
- You are now on a smaller road, the M165s.
- Continue approximately 4km until you reach the intersection at Faure Marine Drive, R44.
- Take your time at this intersection as it can be a little tricky here.
- You need to proceed straight OVER the junction, as if going towards the Leapfrog Estate Agency office.
- Swing left into Watt Street.
- Turn immediately right at Van der Byl Street.
- Turn left at the T junction at the Sunset Spur on the beachfront. This is Beach Road.
- Wind your way along Beach Rd for almost 1km.
- See Hahn Rd on your left with our sign "Berg en Zee".
- Park in any of the parking bays, come up the stairs, and you're there.
Call on the cell phone number at any time for further assistance.
BEACHFRONT ACCOMMODATION : BERG EN ZEE GUESTHOUSE
135 Beach Road, Gordon's Bay, South Africa
phone +27 21 856 3095 - cell 082 880 5196 - fax +27 21 856 4080